Get noticed on Google + Up to 35% increase in clicks throughs to your website + Yellow stars by your webpages
Why wait for customers to visit your website to see your reviews when AddStars will display them ALL, right where customers are searching – On Google’s search listings.
AddStars tells Google to find all the reviews you have on various platforms such a Google My Business, Facebook and Yelp and to display them as a total with yellow stars next to your web pages on its search listings.
This means anyone searching the internet for the services or products you provide will see ALL your reviews, before they visit your website. What better way to stand out from the crowd and drive more customers your way.
How AddStars will help your business get more quality enquiries from the internet…
- Stand out from the crowd – Golden yellow stars by your webpages on Google’s search results
- Boost customer confidence – ALL your reviews shown on Google to build trust in your business
- Get more visits to your website – On average, a 35% increase in click throughs to your web pages
- Beat the competition – Dominate key local searches by using your reviews to their full potential.
- Rank higher online – Reviews influence a better ranking on Google’s local search results
Play to see how AddStars will benefit your business
Amazingly LOW prices
Highly effective, simple to use and unbeatable value for money
Here’s how AddStars will revolutionize the way your reviews work for you
This means when potential customers search for the services you provide on Google, your pages will stand out from the crowd by displaying all your reviews as a total… and with golden yellow stars.
And what’s more, AddStars can be installed on your website in a matter of minutes and new review platforms added as you require.
The ever-growing list of platforms AddStars will gather reviews from includes…
In addition to these global players we’re adding more industry specific platforms all the time.
And don’t forget, when you sign up for AddStars, every new platform and update is included in your plan and we’ll never increase the cost – ever!
A few of our many success stories
Here’s how AddStars has dramatically enhanced the online credibility of just some of our happy customers and helped drive more quality enquiries their way
A Local Plumber
A Taxi Company
A Window Company
Sound’s fair enough. How do I get them on my website – is it complicated?
Nope – it’s all nice and easy. We’ll create a unique piece of code that can be added to the backend of your website. Usually, this is something your web developer can do in a minute or two and we’ve got some handy step by step instructions to help them (we really do think of everything!)
How do I get started?
Follow these simple steps, and don’t forget, our friendly support team are always on hand to help you.
How we compare...
- Best value for money
- Contract Free
- 60 day money back guarentee.
- Leading edge technology
- Accountability and integrity
- A jargon-free approach
- A simple concept with a huge benefit
Stars in Google organic search results – We will get you stars in your organic Google search results to drive more traffic to your website.
Our #1 priority is your happiness, which means we stand by our service 100%.
So for 60 days, if you have a problem, we’ll solve it or refund it, no questions asked, no holds barred, no ifs, buts or maybe’s. Just reach out to our customer support, we’re here for you.
Got a question or want more information?
Live chat gives answers to most queries and our friendly team of experts are ready and waiting to help you.
Alternatively, the FAQ section below, or our FAQs page is a great place to find lots more information with answers to all the most Frequently Asked Questions we receive
Get quick answers to frequently asked questions.
Yes, you can. Providing the new site is on the same domain, you or your developer can copy the code into the new site, and it will carry on working.
It’s a question we’re often asked by business owners, “Will AddStars appear on all my website pages?” The simple answer is yes bar the home page. There’s no limit to the number of pages where AddStars will appear which is great news, especially if you have multiple pages or products on your website.
There are two ways to add another review site to the list we already collect from.
- You or your developer your new site through your existing dashboard
- Using the live chat, let us know what the site is, and if it is already live to AddStars, we’ll add it for you.
AddStars is a review aggregator, not a Review Platform. This is actually a complex question as signing up with a review service to collect your reviews might break Google’s guidelines…
Development of a global platform does take time and money. We have integrated top platforms like Google, Facebook, Yelp, TripAdvisor, Yell, Checkatrade and Trustatrader. Like many things, when you invest early, you might not get everything there and then, but you help develop the platform and will benefit from all future rollouts as they occur.
There is no precise answer. It is dependent on when Google crawls your website. You can ask your website developer to request an instant index, but re-indexing can take a few days to a few weeks.
Getting your review stars to appear in your Google search results can be complicated and will mean you need to understand how to code and where to include that code on your website. A summary would be…
- Create a dedicated review page on your website.
- Add the aggregatedRating schema markup to your website.
- Make sure the reviews you markup are readily available to users.
You can see Google’s advice on how to achieve this here.
Filtering reviews on Addstars is not possible. AddStars collects and displays your reviews from multiple review channels but doesn’t have a choice as to what to display. Customers on Google can filter what reviews they see.
We’ll spare you all the technical mumbo jumbo, but in essence, it’s special coding called a ‘Schema’ that will get review stars in Google search results and helps search engines such as Google understand your website. Part of this can be feeding the reviews from your Google My Business profile and displaying them as stars in the Google Search Results.
Firstly, let us be completely honest, we’re not the only company offering a way to aggregate and display your reviews on the Google search listings. We are however, the most affordable and accountable, not to mention the easiest to deal with.
AddStars has 3 pricing tiers, Monthly, Annually and Lifetime. Each upper tier offers savings on the tier beneath it. To find out more, simply click on pricing in the menu and select the currency you want to sign up with.
This is a good question and, contrary to what some people think, it’s not because Google favours them over others. Nor is it the number of reviews that make this happen. In fact, it’s a clever piece of code called a Schema that does all the work.
Ever wondered why some web pages display reviews and other don’t? The first thing to note is that it’s not down to luck or some arbitrary decision making by Google. In fact, it’s a clever piece of code called a Schema.
We have a dedicated website with all of our troubleshooting tips and techniques. If you can’t find the help you want, it has a dedicated support chat line.
Google doesn’t allow this and only permits aggregated reviews to be featured next to the other pages on your website. This is a policy that cannot be circumvented and applies to every website, regardless of size, traffic and age.
Usually, there’s a simple explanation for this and 3 main reasons to check first…
- Google works to its own timescale so hold tight, it can sometimes take a day or two for them to be activated. If the problem persists contact our support team for assistance.
- Check your dashboard and make sure the review platforms you have selected are correctly set up. The most common issue is when the page name has been entered incorrectly.
- It sounds simple but have you got any reviews on the platforms you have linked to your page? It’s always worth double checking as without reviews, Google has nothing to go on.
There are many reasons why this could have happened so use this checklist as your first port of call:
- Check your account is still active and that your payment details are still current. Usually you will be notified if a payment fails and that your account could be closed if payment method isn’t in place.
- Make sure your Google account hasn’t been suspended. There are numerous reasons for your account to have been suspended from Google finding conflicting information about your business (the address being different on your Google list and website) to fake reviews and breaches of their policies.
- Ensure the details of your review platforms haven’t changed. If you scrap and reset up you’ll need to add new details to your dashboard.
In 2018, Facebook changed it’s review structure from a traditional 5 Star option to recommendations. In essence, this gives people a simple choice of yes, I would recommend or no, I wouldn’t recommend.
This amounts to a single vote which Google sees as one star.
Therefore, AddStars doesn’t aggregate Facebook recommendations as it can give a false impression and potentially damage your score (and your online credibility.
Allow a day or so for this to appear as Google needs to index your website again for it to appear.
The AddStars code snippet needs to be added to the bottom or footer of your website. Your AddStars code snippet will always be invisible to your site visitor.
Got a question you want to ask us?
Live chat gives answers to most queries and our expert team is ready and waiting to help you.
Click the Live Chat icon at the bottom right of the screen to get most of your questions answered.